8 November 2004 : Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 22- Part C.
"Art Instructor" is now back on the "Fast Track" by finishing all five models and dioramas in this Part in 16 days. This Part starts with a new model from Tamiya - No.35275 JGSDF Light Armored Vehicle, then a small diorama named "Taliban". After that it turns back thru time to WWII battlefields - displaying a LCM 3 50ft Landing Craft, a German 10.5cm IeFH18M Howitzer and a diorama named "StuG III Big Gun" using Dragon's newly-released StuG III Ausf. G 10.5cm and Dragon's newly-released German Anti Tank Team. I hope you'll enjoy viewing.
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 22 - Part B.
They are encouraging indeed!, and they inspire us to keep on producing quality models & dioramas and showing
finest quality pictures possible. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my
Model Maniac Forum
106 - 114 : Diorama "StuG III Big Gun" using Dragon's new StuG III Ausf. G and Dragon's new
German Anti Tank Team
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 2,766
Model Maniac Page 22 - Part D is coming. It will take a month or so and will include some of the following items :
- Zvezda's BMD-1
- Zvezda's Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. F
- Diorama "The Kettenkrad" using Dragon's Sd.Kfz.2/2
- Diorama "The Brummbar" using CMK's Sd.Kfz.166 and Dragon's PanzerGrenadier Viking Division
- Diorama "Flakpanzer V" using Dragon's Flakpanzer V and Dragon's Panzer Lehr Division
All by "Art Instructor"
- Trumpeter's Mil Mi-24 V Hind-E 1:35 in grey tiger stripe camo - by "Jakkraphad"
- Trumpeter's Su-27 Flanker B 1:32
- Hasegawa's MiG-23S 1:72
- Hasegawa's MiG-29 1:72
- Italeri's Jaguar GR-1 1:72
- Hobbycraft's Yak-38 1:72
All by "Niphon"