17 October : Just one week after the introduction of Page 26 - Part C, today I proudly present Page 26 - Part D. In this Part, Chakraphad presents the Famo with 88 mm Flak from Tamiya which he scratch-built many parts including the rivets. He has built several warplanes and warships for me, but this is the first armor that he built for me. Apart from that I present five dioramas in a row. They are the works of a new modeler named Joh.
As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!.
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 26 - Part C. They are encouraging indeed!, and they inspire us to keep on producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures possible. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my
Model Maniac Forum
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 3,411
Model Maniac - Page 27 Part A is coming. It will take a few weeks
and will include some of the following items:
- U-Boat Commander & Crew 1:32
- Italeri's LCVP
- Italeri's Autoblinda
- Trumpeter's Italian C1 MBT
- Dragon's Stug III G with Gunze Sangyo's Stug III G Interior
- Diorama "German Offensive" using Dragon's Jagdpanzer IV A-0 + Dragon's Sturmpioniers
All by "Art Instructor"
- Condor's MiG-29 (9-13) 1:72
- ICM's MiG-31 Foxhound 1:72
- Airfix's RAF Air Sea Rescue Launch 1:72
- Trumpeter's Chinese Type 33G Submarine 1:144
- Dragon's USS Kidd DDG 993 1:350
All by "Niphon"