9 April 2008 : Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 42 - Part A which is a special warplane page. In this Part "Tuk" presents Spitfire Mk. Vb 1:72 from Hobby Boss while "Niphon" presents 3 warplanes namely F/A-18E 1:48 from Revell, F-16 CG/CJ 1:32 from Academy and MiG-29M 1:32 from Trumpeter - all of which he finished in over a year.
And same as the last two dozen Parts, all pictures in this Part were taken using "time exposure" technique so as to achieve highest depth of field, i.e., using a tripod, setting shutter priority and selecting shutter speed that gives the highest f-stop (f19-f22), and setting self timer shutter release. Lighting is natural, pictures were taken outdoor under the shades during daytime. Pictures were scanned directly from film by the photo shop, written on to a CD and resized by me. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 41 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
001 : An Overview of Page 42 - Part A (Index Print)
025 - 038 : Trumpeter's MiG-29M 1:32 - by "Niphon"
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 6,072
Model Maniac - Page 42 Part B is coming. It will take a few weeks and will show some of the following items:
- Italeri's M-107
- Dragon's Kleine Panzerbefehlswagen I
- Trumpeter's German Panzerjager 39(H) 7.5cm
- STC Start's T-40
- Maquette's T-60
- Tamiya's Scout Car Daimler MkII
- Dragon's German Panzerjager 1:16
- Diorama "German Tank Hunters" using Italeri's Pz.Kpfw.VI Tiger Ausf. E + Master Box's German Tank Hunters
All by "Art Instructor"
- Dragon's U.S.S. Arleigh Burke 1:350
- Trumpeter's WWII Liberty Ship 1:350
- Diorama "The Goliath" using Dragon's German Engineers with Goliath
All by "Tuk"
- Dragon's AH-6J Little Bird 1:35 - by "Chakraphad"
- Trumpeter's Tu-160 1:72 - by "Chakraphad"
- Academy's F/A-18 D 1:32
- Italeri's Elco 80 Torpedo Boat 1:35
All by "Niphon"