14 November 2008 : It's my great pleasure to celebrate the 10th Year Anniversary of this website
on 9 November. Now it is serving the military modelers of the world in its 11th year. My only problem is display space which I'm running out of. Anyway, in the shorter term, the show must go on!. Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 45- Part A. In this Part, "Art Instructor" presents 4 new armors and a new diorama. Starting from the M1A1 HA Iraq 2003 from Dragon the and MT-LB 6M1B3 - the latest kit from SKIF, followed by the Schwerer Panzerspahwagen 2cm from Italeri and the BMW R/75 1:9 from Esci, then topping it off with diorama "Belgium 1944" using Italeri's Sd.Kfz.10/4 Flak30 and Dragon's German Infantry.
And same as the last three dozen Parts, all pictures in this Part were taken using "time exposure" technique so as to achieve highest depth of field, i.e., using a tripod, setting shutter priority and selecting shutter speed that gives the highest f-stop (f19-f22), and setting self timer shutter release. Lighting is natural, pictures were taken outdoor under the shades during daytime. All pictures were scanned directly from film by the photo shop, written on to a CD and resized by me. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 44 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
001 : An Overview of Page 45 - Part A (Index Print)
002 - 007 : Dragon's M1A1 HA Iraq 2003
008 - 013 : SKIF's MT-LB 6M1B3 - the latest multimedia (plastic, resin, PE) kit from SKIF
020 - 028 : Esci's BMW R/75 1:9 (using decals from Dragon's kit built years earlier)
029 - 038 : Diorama "Belgium 1944" using Italeri's Sd.Kfz.10/4 Flak30 and Dragon's German Infantry
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 6,528
Model Maniac - Page 45 Part B is coming. It will take a few weeks and will show some of the following items:
- Hobby Boss's M706 Commando Car
- Eastern Express's GAZ-66
- Sd.Kfz.251/7 Ausf.D (3in1)
- Esci's M998
- 3 Busts (1:8-1:9) in a row: Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein and Norman Schwartzkopf
- Diorama "German Invasion" using Master Box's Kleiner Panzer I KLA and Dragon's Germania Regiment (Gen2)
All by "Art Instructor"
- Tamiya's T-34/76 + Aires' VT-34 Recovery Vehicle Conversion Set 1:35
- Academy's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior 1:35
- Tamiya's Japanese WWII Battleship "Musashi" 1:350 w/ local made PE parts big set (3 sheets)
- Revell's S.M.S. Emden 1:350
- Dragon's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350 (broken w/ many missing parts) + CN's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350 =
a Revival Project for the Dragon's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350
- Alanger's K-267 "Dragon" Nuclear Powered Submarine 1:350
- Zvezda's K-3 November Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350
All by "Tazmanian"
- Diorama "Soviet Antitank Artillery" using Alanger's figure set
- Diorama "Battle of Kursk 1943" using ICM's figure set
- Diorama "German Antitank Team - France 1940" using Dragon's figure set
- Diorama "US Army Airborne 1945" using Dragon's figure set
All by "Joh"
- Academy's F/A-18 D 1:32
- Italeri's Elco 80 Torpedo Boat 1:35
All by "Niphon"