I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 45 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
002 - 007 : Mini Hobby's T-72 M1
008 - 011 : Italeri's M998
012 - 017 : Italeri's LVT(A)2 "Saipan"
018 - 023 : Tamiya's Panzer II (A/B/C)
024 - 029 : Italeri's Flakpanzer "Ostwind"
030 - 038 : Diorama "Jerry's Command" using Tamiya's M16 + Italeri's 1/4t 4x4 truck + Mini Art's US Jeep Crew & MP
- Tamiya's T-34/76 + Aires' VT-34 Recovery Vehicle Conversion Set 1:35
- Academy's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior 1:35
- Tamiya's Japanese WWII Battleship "Musashi" 1:350 w/ local made PE parts big set (3 sheets)
- Revell's S.M.S. Emden 1:350
- Dragon's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350 (broken w/ many missing parts) + CN's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350 = a Revival Project for the Dragon's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350
- Alanger's K-267 "Dragon" Nuclear Powered Submarine 1:350
- Zvezda's K-3 November Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350
All by "Tazmanian"
- F.M.'s LCVP 1:35 (finished)
- Revell's Typhoon Submarine 1:400 (finished)
- Maquette's Russian D-6 Submarine 1:400 (finished)
- Maquette's Russian L-4 Submarine 1:400 (finished)
- Maquette's Russian M-200 Submarine 1:400 (finished)
- Airfix's AH-1D 1:72
- Dragon's USS Cushing DDG-985 1:350 w/ in-box PE rails
- Tamiya's German Steyr type 1500/A + Tamiya's PE Grille Set + VP's Radio and Command Upgrade Set
All by "Toom" (Art Instructor's Big Brother)
- Diorama "Soviet Antitank Artillery" using Alanger's figure set
- Diorama "Battle of Kursk 1943" using ICM's figure set
- Diorama "German Antitank Team - France 1940" using Dragon's figure set
- Diorama "US Army Airborne 1945" using Dragon's figure set
All by "Joh"
- Academy's F/A-18 D 1:32
- Italeri's Elco 80 Torpedo Boat 1:35
All by "Niphon"