I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 47 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
002 - 009 : AFV Club's M1130 Stryker Command Vehicle/CV TACP with Hobby Fan's Stryker Crew
010 - 016 : Bronco's Canadian T17E1 Staghound Mk.1 Equipped 60lb Rocket Launch (Late Production)
017 - 022 : Bronco's British Cruiser Tank A34 'Comet'
023 - 029 : Alan's B-4 Soviet 203mm Howitzer
Diorama "German Communication Vehicle" using Zvezda's Sd.Kfz.251/3 Ausf.B Mittlerer Funkpanzerwagen + Tamiya's BMW w/ Sidecar + Tamiya's tank figures w/ resin & rubber head transplants
- Diorama "German Sniper Team WWII" using Zvezda's figure set having the same name
- Diorama "Soviet Mountain Infantry WWII using Zvezda's figure set having the same name
- Diorama "HG Division" using Dragon's German Infantry HG Division, Anzio 1944
- Diorama "Talibanistan" using ICM's Mujahideen figure set
All by "Joh"
- Gunze Sankyo's Hi-Tech kit Panzer Kampfwagen III Ausf. N
- Trumpeter's USS North Carolina 1:350 w/ local made PE rails
All by "Toom"
- Tamiya's T-34/76 + Aires' VT-34 Recovery Vehicle Conversion Set 1:35
- Academy's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior 1:35
- Tamiya's Japanese WWII Battleship "Musashi" 1:350 w/ local made PE parts big set (3 sheets)
- Revell's S.M.S. Emden 1:350
- Dragon's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350 (broken w/ many missing parts) + CN's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350 = a Revival Project for the Dragon's Typhoon Class Submarine 1:350
- Alanger's K-267 "Dragon" Nuclear Powered Submarine 1:350
- Zvezda's K-3 November Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350
- Mini Hobby's Type 90 Tank (finished)
- Trumpeter's Sweden STRV-103C (finished)
- Russian BRDM-1 1:72 (finished)
All by "Tazmanian"
- Hasegawa's IJN Battleship "Mutsu" 1:350 w/ full option PE/brass upgrade kits By "Niphon"