20 July 2009 : Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 49- Part A. In this Part, "Art Instructor" presents 5 new armors and a new diorama. Starting from MT-LB with ZU-23-2 from SKIF and M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage from Dragon, followed by German VK3001(H) Pz.Kpfw.VI (Ausf.A) from Trumpeter, Sd.Kfz.173 Jagdpanther from Italeri and German Motorcycle R-12 with sidecar and crew from Zvezda, then topping it off with Diorama "French Resistance" using Mini Art's Village Diorama with Fountain and Master Box's Maquis, French Resistance figure set.
And same as the last three dozen Parts, all pictures in this Part were taken using "time exposure" technique so as to achieve highest depth of field, i.e., using a tripod, setting shutter priority and selecting shutter speed that gives the highest f-stop (f19-f22), and setting self timer shutter release. Lighting is natural, pictures were taken outdoor under the shades during daytime. All pictures were scanned directly from film by the photo shop, written on to a CD and resized by me. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 48 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
001 : An Overview of Page 49 - Part A (Index Print)
002 - 007 : SKIF's MT-LB with ZU-23-2
008 - 013 : Dragon's M16 Multuple Gun Motor Carriage
014 - 019 : Trumpeter's German VK3001(H) PzKpfwVI (Ausf.A)
020 - 025 : Italeri's Sd.Kfz.173 Jagdpanther
026 - 029 : Zvezda's German Motorcycle R-12 with sidecar and crew
030 - 038 : Diorama "French Resistance" using Mini Art's Village Diorama with Fountain and Master Box's Maquis, French Resistance figure set
201 - 237 : Additional pictures from digital camera. Since I have a digital camera and virtually unlimited webspace (5 GB rented, so far less than 1GB has been used), I can show some more pictures.
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 7,136
Model Maniac - Page 49 Part B is coming in a few weeks time and will show some of the following items:
- Revell's URAL 4320
- Italeri's M1036 HMMV w/ TOW Launcher
- Alanger's Panzer Kampfwagen II with crew
- Mini Art's Dingo MkIb British Scout Car with crew
- Dragon's M4 75mm Gun Mortar Carriage
- Zvezda's SD.Kfz.251/10 3.7cm Pak
- Diorama "Bloody Atoll" using Master Box's Bloody Atoll - Hand2Hand Combat figure set
All by "Art Instructor"
- Hasegawa's Aichi E13A1 type Zero (Jake) 1:72
- Tamiya's Tiger I Late Version w/ Fruilmodel tracks
- Academy's USS Oliver Hazard Perry FFG-7 1:350 w/ Detail-Up Parts from MK1
All by "Toom" (Art Instructor's big brother)
- Diorama "German Sniper Team WWII" using Zvezda's figure set having the same name
- Diorama "Soviet Mountain Infantry WWII using Zvezda's figure set having the same name
- Diorama "HG Division" using Dragon's German Infantry HG Division, Anzio 1944
- Diorama "Talibanistan" using ICM's Mujahideen figure set
All by "Joh"
- Tamiya's T-34/76 + Aires' VT-34 Recovery Vehicle Conversion Set 1:35
- Academy's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior 1:35
- Tamiya's Japanese WWII Battleship "Musashi" 1:350 w/ local made PE parts big set (3 sheets)
- Revell's S.M.S. Emden 1:350
- Alanger's K-267 "Dragon" Nuclear Powered Submarine 1:350
- Zvezda's K-3 November Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350
- Mini Hobby's Type 90 Tank (finished)
- Russian BRDM-1 1:72 (finished)
All by "Tazmanian"
- Hasegawa's IJN Battleship "Mutsu" 1:350 w/ full option PE/brass upgrade kits