And same as the last 3-4 dozen Parts, all pictures in this Part were taken using "time exposure" technique so as to achieve highest depth of field, i.e., using a tripod, setting shutter priority and selecting shutter speed that gives the highest f-stop (f19-f22), and setting self timer shutter release. Lighting is natural, pictures were taken outdoor under the shades during daytime. All pictures were scanned directly from film by the photo shop, written on to a CD and resized by me. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 49 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
002 - 007 : AFV Club's M-10 Tank Destroyer w/ Hobby Fan's PE upgrade set
008 - 013 : Don Association's KV-2 (1939-1940)
Don Association was a British-Ukrainian association. As far as I know this is its only product which I bought several years ago for just $10. It's probably a rare kit now.
014 - 019 : Dragon's Panzer Kampfwagen IV Ausf.J (Late)
020 - 027 : Trumpeter's German 3.7cm Flak43 Auf.Selbstfahrlafette
028 - 031 : Zvezda's Russian Modern Tank Crew and VP's German StuG Crew
032 - 038 : Diorama "May 1945" using ICM's May 1945 figure set
- Hasegawa's Aichi E13A1 type Zero (Jake) 1:72
- Tamiya's Tiger I Late Version w/ Fruilmodel tracks
- Academy's USS Oliver Hazard Perry FFG-7 1:350 w/ Detail-Up Parts from MK1
All by "Toom" (Art Instructor's big brother)
- Trumpeter's Tu-160 1:72
- Tamiya's T-34/76 + Aires' VT-34 Recovery Vehicle Conversion Set 1:35
- Academy's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior 1:35
- Tamiya's Japanese WWII Battleship "Musashi" 1:350 w/ local made PE parts big set (3 sheets)
- Revell's S.M.S. Emden 1:350
- Alanger's K-267 "Dragon" Nuclear Powered Submarine 1:350 (finished)
- Zvezda's K-3 November Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350 (finished)
- ICM's Markgraft Battleship 1:350
- Trumpeter's Me-262 A-1a Heavy Armament 1:32
All by "Tazmanian"
- Diorama "German Sniper Team WWII" using Zvezda's figure set having the same name
- Diorama "Soviet Mountain Infantry WWII using Zvezda's figure set having the same name
- Diorama "HG Division" using Dragon's German Infantry HG Division, Anzio 1944
- Diorama "Talibanistan" using ICM's Mujahideen figure set
All by "Joh"
- Hasegawa's IJN Battleship "Mutsu" 1:350 w/ full option PE/brass upgrade kits By "Niphon"