And same as the last 3-4 dozen Parts, all pictures in this Part were taken using "time exposure" technique so as to achieve highest depth of field, i.e., using a tripod, setting shutter priority and selecting shutter speed that gives the highest f-stop (f19-f22), and setting self timer shutter release. Lighting is natural, pictures were taken outdoor under the shades during daytime. All pictures were scanned directly from film by the photo shop, written on to a CD and resized by me. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 50 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
002 - 006 : Tamiya's M2A2 'Bradley'
007 - 010 : Academy's M998 Cargo Truck
011 - 015 : Trumpeter's British Challenger II
016 - 019 : Ark's Ba-20 Russian Armored Car
020 - 025 : Tamiya's Sd.Kfz.7/2 3.7cm Flak37
026 - 031 : Dragon's Tiger I Late Production w/ Zimmerit
032 - 038 : Diorama "German Field Artillery" using Dragon's Pak40 w/ Fallschirmjager
- Trumpeter's Tu-160 1:72
- Lindberg's British Bulldog 1:48(finished)
- Smer's Piper L4 1:48(finished)
- Esci's T-54 Serian Army (finished)
- Esci's Ti-67 (finished)
- Tamiya's T-34/76 + Aires' VT-34 Recovery Vehicle Conversion Set 1:35
- Academy's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior 1:35
- Tamiya's Japanese WWII Battleship "Musashi" 1:350 w/ local made PE parts (3 sheets)
- Revell's SMS Emden 1:350
- Trumpeter's USS SSN-21 Seawolf Attack Submarine 1:144 (finished)
- Alanger's K-267 "Dragon" Nuclear Powered Submarine 1:350 (finished)
- Zvezda's K-3 November Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350 (finished)
- Flagman's German U-Boat type VIIC carrying midget submarines "Bibers" 1:350 (finished)
- ICM's Markgraft Battleship 1:350
- Trumpeter's Me-262 A-1a Heavy Armament 1:32
- Trumpeter's Russian Cruiser Admiral Lazarev (Ex Frunze) 1:350 w/ PE upgrade sets from Lion Roar
All by "Tazmanian"
- Tamiya's IJN Battleship "Yamato" 1:350 w/ 3 sheets of local-made PE upgrade sets
By "Toom" (Art Instructor's big brother)
- Diorama "Barbarossa" using ICM's Barbarossa Operation (finished)
- Diorama "Hunting the Partisan" using Dragon's figure set of the same name (finished)
- Diorama "The Green Berets" using Dragon's Green Berets (finished)
- Figures "German Sturmpioneers" using Zvezda's figure set(6) (finished)
- Figures "Waffen SS & SS Infantry using VP's figures(2) (finished)
- Diorama "US Marines, Hue 1968" using Dragon's M274 Mule w/ 106mm gun
- Diorama "German Artillery Team" using Dragon's 5cm Pak w/ Fallschirmjager
- Diorama "German Mortar Team" using Tamiya's German Mortar Team
- Figures "Russian Artillery Crew" using Zvezda's figure set
All by "Joh"
- Hasegawa's IJN Battleship "Mutsu" 1:350 w/ full option PE/brass upgrade kits By "Niphon"