28 June 2004 : Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 21 - Part A. This update is the third time in this month.
'Art Instructor' has been working hard and in this Part he presents 5 new models namely Maquette's T-34 Model 1941,
Italeri's LVT-(A)1 Amtank, Italeri's Triumph 3 WH WWII Motorcycle 1:9, SKIF's Artillery Complex (LT-MB Tank towing D-30 122mm Howitzer), and Dragon's ZSU-23-4V1 Shilka. I also revisit a diorama named "Ready To fire" which was
one of his early works in hi-res mode so as to complement this Part. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing.
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 20 - Part D.
They are encouraging indeed!, and they inspire us to keep on producing quality models & dioramas and showing
finest quality pictures possible. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my
Model Maniac Forum
034 - 038 : Diorama "Ready To Fire" using Italeri's Nebelwerfer
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 2,538
Model Maniac - Page 21 Part B is coming. It'll take a month or so
and will include some of the following items:
- Dragon's Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. G
- Dragon's Sd.Kfz.138/2 Hetzer
- Trumpeter's British Challenger II (Iraqi 2003)
- Trumpeter's M1 Panther II Mineclearing Tank
- Diorama "German Afrika Korps" using Italeri's VW Typ 87 w/ Afrika Korps Soldiers + Tamiya's Sd.Kfz.223
- Diorama "Workhorse 251" using Dragon's Sd.Kfz.251 Ausf. C w/ 4 figures + Dragon's German Halftrack Crewmen
All by 'Art Instructor', and
- Testor's B-2 Stealh 1:72
- Trumpeter's Sovremenny Class Destroyer type 956E 1:200
All by "NIphon"