20 January 2005 : 10 days after the introduction of Model Maniac Page 23 - Part C, today I proudly present
Page 23 - Part D. In this Part, Niphon turns out 5 modern jet fighters namely Jaguar GR MK1, Yak-38, MiG-23 S
and MiG-29 in 1:72 scale, plus a Trumpeter's Su-27 in 1:32 scale.
This is the first time ever that all models in a Part are all airborne. I hope you'll enjoy viewing!.
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 23 - Part C.
They are encouraging indeed!, and they inspire us to keep on producing quality models & dioramas and showing
finest quality pictures possible. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my
Model Maniac Forum
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 2,956
Model Maniac - Page 24 Part A is coming. It will take a month or so
and will include some of the following items:
- Tamiya's Modern US Army Infantryman 1:16
- AFV's Pak 43/41 German 8.8 cm Anti-Tank Gun
- MiniHobby's LECLERC France Army Tank
- Italeri's Leopard 2 A6
- Tamiya's Tiger I Late Production w/ Metal Tracks and Aluminum Gun Barrel
- Diorama "The King At War" using Dragon's King Tiger Henschel Turret and Dragon's 16th Luftwaffe Field Division
All by "Art Instructor"
- Trumpeter's Mil Mi-24 V Hind-E 1:35 in grey tiger stripe camo - by "Jakkraphad"
- Trumpeter's Admiral Kuznetzov Aircraft Carrier 1:350
- Italeri's B-58 Hustler 1:72
All by "Niphon"