6 August 2007 : Today I proudly present Model Maniac Page 37 - Part A. In this Part, "Art Instructor" presents five new armors and a new diorama. Starting from a modern armor Leopard 2 A5 from Trumpeter, followed by four WWII armors namely the M-12 155mm S.P. Gun from Academy, the KV-1 small turret from Trumpeter, the Steyr type 1500GA from Tamiya and the Sd.Kfz.131 "Marder II" from Dragon, then topped it off with a diorama "Fatherland Defense" using Tamiya's Tiger I late production + Dragon's German Combat Unit (Normandy 1944) + Mini Art's German Village House. And same as the last dozen Parts, all pictures in this Part were taken using "time exposure" technique so as to achieve highest depth of field. As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 36 - Part D. They are very encouraging and they inspire us to keep producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my Model Maniac Forum
001 : An Overview of Page 37 - Part A (Index Print)
002 - 006 : Trumpeter's Leopard 2 A5
007 - 012 : Trumpeter's KV-1 Small Turret
013 - 018 : Academy's M-12 155mm S.P. Howitzer
019 - 023 : Tamiya's German Steyr type 1500GA
024 - 028 : Dragon's Sd.Kfz.131 "Marder II"
029 - 038 : Diorama "Fatherland Defense" using Tamiya's Tiger I late production + Dragon's German Combat Unit (Normandy 1944) + Mini Art's German Village House
The last two pictures in greyscale color:
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 5,312
Model Maniac - Page 37 Part B is coming. It will take a week or two and will show some of the following items:
- Mini Art's Athenian hoplite 1:16
- Tamiya's Japan Type 1 75mm S.P.Gun
- Maquette's Py.Sp.Wg 202(r)
- Maquette's Archer Mk.I
- Italeri's T-34/76
- AFV CLUB's WC63 'Big Shot'
- Diorama "German Field Command" using Dragon's Sd.Kfz.251/6 Ausf.C Command Vehicle and Dragon's German Command Staff
All by "Art Instructor"
- Mini Art's Spartan hoplite 1:16
- Mini Art's Greek hoplite 1:16
- Academy's P-39 Q/N 1:72
- Lee's I-401 Japanese WWII Submarine 1:300
- Dragon's Typhoon Class Nuclear Submarine 1:350
All by "Tuk"
- ARII's Diorama Set 1:76
- Tamiya's German Tank Crew (4)
- Dragon's NVA Sapper (diorama)
- Dragon's Soviet Motor Rifle (diorama)
- Tri Star's German The 6 Army (diorama)
All by "Joh"
- Revell's F-18F 1:48
- Academy's F-16 CG/CJ 1:32
- Trumpeter's MiG-29M 1:32
All by "Niphon"
- Trumpeter's Mil Mi-8MT/Mi-17 Hip-H Helicopter 1:35 by "Chakraphad"
- Trumpeter's Tu-160 1:72 - by "Chakraphad"