1 August 2005 : Today I proudly present Page 25 - Part D. In this Part, "Art Instructor" presents
5 new armors and a new diorama. Starting from Academy's M551 Sheridan, Military wheels'
UAZ-469 with 14.5mm KPV Gun, CKIQ(SKIF)'s BTR-152 V1, AFV Club's Sd. Kfz. 251/9 Ausf. D Kanonenwagen, ICM's newly-released Bergepanther with Crew and a diorama named "Sherman In Europe" using Dragon's M4A175mm Early Version and Dragon's U.S. Tank Crew (NW Europe 1944).
As always, I hope you'll enjoy viewing!.
I'd like to thank for all kind feedbacks and compliments that we received concerning Page 25 - Part C. They are encouraging indeed!, and they inspire us to keep on producing quality models & dioramas and showing finest quality pictures possible. Comments and suggestions are welcome in my
Model Maniac Forum
145 - 152 : Diorama "Sherman In Europe" using Dragon's M4A1 75mm Early Version and Dragon's U.S. Tank Crew (NW Europe 1944)
Counter : With the introduction of this Part, the total number of pictures of all Pages = 3,259
Model Maniac - Page 26 Part A is coming. It will take a few weeks
and will include some of the following items:
- Verlinden's Waffen SS NCO 1:9 (200 mm)
- Andrea Miniatures' U-Boat Tower with Crew 1:32
- Gunze Sangyo's 1 ton Halr-Track Pak 38 50 mm S.P. Gun
- Trumpeter's German 39(H) 10.5 cm
- Diorama "German AA Team" using Tamiya's Flak38, Tristar's Flak38 Crew and Tamiya's Kubelwagen Type 82
All by "Art Instructor"
- Condor's MiG-29 (9-13) 1:72
- ICM's MiG-31 Foxhound 1:72
- Airfix's RAF Air Sea Rescue Launch 1:72
- Trumpeter's Chinese Type 33G Submarine 1:144
- Dragon's USS Kidd DDG 993 1:350
All by "Niphon"